Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Time is Flying

Wow, is it really already the 31st!?  I guess time flies when you are having fun.  We officially moved into our new apartment this weekend and I would like to give a shout out to both "grandpas".  They were a huge help in moving and we couldn't have done it without them.  Since relocating we have already seen the grandparents multiple times, attended a few softball games, and tried out a new church.  In spite of all that life seems to be slowing down a little.

Ady is doing great with the transition. She is officially rolling over on a consistent basis and has already bonked her head a few times.  She seems pretty resilient though and is always ready to go for it again.  She had her first attempt at a splash pool yesterday. (Yes, there are pictures. I'll post one when I get it) I would give it about a 2 out of 10. She pretty much screamed non-stop after the first 10 seconds. Guess there's something we can improve on.  

She is quickly growing out of 6-9 month clothes which has her mother a little worried.  However, garage sale season is kicking into high gear so I'm sure they will be fine. The 22nd Annual New Paris Garage Sales are June 4th and Emily usually rocks the home field.  (If you want to see how serious players garage sale this is your ticket...and yes I just used garage sale as a verb.)

If you would like our new address feel free to send me an email or leave a comment.  I don't want to just throw it out there for security reasons but it's not a secret.  Look for more consistent posts as life slows down a little.  Softball, church shopping, outdoors activities...we have all kinds of new adventures just around the bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment