Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fool me once...

So goes the expression "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." (Hilarious G. W. Bush video) I did a quick google search but I can't find anything on foolings numbers five and six.  Since the last time I posted, that's what happened.  Under dad's supervision Ady has again pooped on our comforter, peed on the sheets in her crib, and pooped on two outfits mid diaper change.  So I guess since our first explosive bowl indident I've been fooled four addition times. (Note: yes, I was using a changing pad for two of the four so I have gotten slightly smarter)  Thank goodness my wife is forgiving.

Yesterday Ady was officially introduced to Carter's brand 3 month clothing.  Sadly this means that all of my favorite new born outfits won't be worn until the next little one comes along.  It's amazing how much she is growing!  We have two of the exact same little ducky outfits.  Side by side one outfit looks twice as big as the other, but she wore the infant size a week ago and she fills out the 3 month size today.  She also starting to smile a little and giggle every once in a while.  Not at anything particular, but we'll get to that soon.

Here are a few more pictures for those who are interested.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment